The Dietary Risk Index Analytical System (DRIAS) allows users to evaluate the pesticide residues and risks in food. Users can compare conventional and organic foods, foods grown in different countries and examine how pesticide residues have changed since the implementation of the Food Quality Protection Act of 1996. An overview of the Dietary Risk Index (DRI) provides more details.
The tools below are still in beta. Though every effort has been made to minimize errors, some problems may occur in use.
- Residues and Relative Risks by Food
- Residues and Relative Risks by Pesticide
- Residues and Relative Risks in Organic and Conventional Food
- Residues and Relative Risks in Domestic and Imported Food
- Impacts of the 1996 Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA) on Relative Risks